I wanted to start sharing things I find with the blog more, so I have decided to emulate some of my favourite blogs and do a weekly round up post of what I’ve been reading and find useful and interesting.
This Weeks Wanderings:
- My My Fitness Trainer Cards were delivered – can’t wait to try them, just need to fit it in.
- Mary over at A Merry Life provided us with a great post on strength training and I’m now going to work at getting more of this into my workouts.
- Jen over at Prior Fat Girl wrote this great post that I read and want to shout ‘YOU SEE!’ to all my friends (in a nice way though).
- I signed up for GoodReads Book Club and started the book A Visit From The Goon Squad and is a great way to open up your book shelf to books you might not have noticed before.
- I also started (and will finish tonight) When Food Is Love as written about by Mary at A Merry Life. Please go and take a look at her posts about the book. She has some great thoughts and is so strong and brave for sharing with the blog world.
- Go and give your love to Susan over at The Great Balancing Act. She has been diagnosed with cancer and is still blogging.
- I tried a new recipe this week from Kath Eats Real Food. Apple Cheddar Bacon Frittata – Amazingly good!
- After reading so many recipes ideas I finally got my first delivery of Chia seeds and Quinoa and plan to try both of these this weekend.
- I’m probably going through a Quarter Life Crisis this year.