This weeks Weekly Wanderings for you. I hope you enjoy!
- I have become addicted to Pinterest. I have set up 17 boards for random images I find on the site and randomly on the internet. It would be very useful if you were redecorating or renovating your house and planning a party or wedding as you can get so many ideas. Or if you’re like me just look at lots of great images 🙂 I’m pretty sure I found this site through A Merry Life, Thanks Mary!
- Along with the above I also found Foodgawker through Kath Eats Real Food. This site is all about food and recipes found across the web 🙂
- Head over to BodyMindGreen for a great post of I Heart My Body: 5 Ways to get the Body Party Started that gives you 5 ways to start loving your body now!
- Ali over at Prior Fat Girl wrote a great post on Quality not Quantity go over and have a read.
- I’ve been doing some reading this week and came across self-compassion.org. I found this very interesting as I am often very hard on myself in ways that I would not be towards my friends if they were in the same situation. So I am going to continue reading about this and see if I can modify some of my behaviours.
- Via twitter I found this website, make-everything-ok.com, and it really worked for me at work. If you need to a take a bit of time out go here now!