More About Me
Hi, I’m Angie!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
I’m 26 years old from Wiltshire in the UK and I’m happiest when I’m wandering through life one adventure at a time.
Blogging is a new adventure to me, but I have been a keen reader of a number of blogs for a good few years and have decided to start Wandering Angie to share my adventures with those who want to read about them.
I believe everyday should be an adventure and I will be writing about all sorts of things from my travels around the world to trying new recipes. I love to travel, try new and good foods, drink coffee and tea, reading good books, watching many movies, swimming, walking, healthy living and more things I’m yet to discover, but will soon!
I have started this blog to coincide with my next big adventure – Work Canada – where I will be heading over to Vancouver (firstly) on a working holiday visa for up to a year. I have no set plans, other than to enjoy it and find out more about myself.
Up until now I have been lucky enough to have lived in Wootton Bassett, Lancaster, Vancouver, Cardiff, and Bath. I am currently back in Wootton Bassett working as an Energy Advisor after completely a BSc in Geogrpahy and an MSc in Sustainable Energy. I love the environment and being outdoors and would love to find a career that encapsulates this and more.
As you may have guessed I love Lord of the Rings and my favourite all time quote is:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost” (Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien)
This is the ultimate description of my blog! To me life is all about the journey and I want to enjoy wandering through it!
Definition of Wander:
- to ramble without a definite purpose of objective
- to go aimlessly, indirectly or casually
- to extend in an irregular course or direction
- to travel about, on, or through
- This blog is a personal site and all posts are my opinions only.
- Any products reviewed will have been purchased by myself unless otherwise stated.
- I am not a health or fitness professional or travel expert.
- I will try to reply to as many comments as possible but there may be a delay – please be patient.
- Rude comments will be removed without warning and repeat offenders will be blocked.